TROPICAL SUMMARY: The cluster of storms moved inland into Texas and has 0% chance of development in the next 2-5 days.
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING WNCT 9 FIRST ALERT WEATHER! Weather changes quickly. Your full team of First Alert meteorologists- Jerry Jackson, Dontae Jones, Megan Lindsey, Alyssa Pejic and David Sawyer- will keep you updated. To follow us "on the go", check out these links:
- Follow WNCT 9 First Alert Weather on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.
- Connect with WNCT 9 First Alert Weather and join a growing network of friends with WNCT 9 First Alert Weather on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.
- Download our WNCT 9 First Alert Weather app, available for free in the Apple App Store and the Google Play store. You can see First Alert VIPIR 9, detailed forecasts, weather maps, and severe weather alerts.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Bill would require all American flags to be made in the USA
- CVS Health will now deliver prescriptions to your home
- Smoking hits new low; about 14 percent of US adults light up
- Father, son recreate police duo photo 20 years later