The Wake County Board of Education approved recommended bell schedule changes for 17 schools for the 2013-14 school year to help improve arrival times for students.
The board approved the transportation staff recommendations at its meeting on March 19.
The schedules for most of the affected schools will change by less than 20 minutes.
The schools with schedule adjustments are:
• Apex Elementary School
• Apex Middle School
• Centennial Magnet Middle School
• Davis Drive Elementary School
• Davis Drive Middle School
• East Garner Middle School
• Enloe High School
• Green Magnet Elementary School
• Wake Young Men's Leadership Academy
• Wake Young Women's Leadership Academy
• Leesville Road Middle School
• Lufkin Road Middle School
• Moore Square Magnet Middle School
• Wake N.C. State STEM Early College High School
• Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School
• Vandora Springs Elementary School
• Walnut Creek Elementary School
Wake County has a total of 169 schools.
The FDA has just approved a new device to prevent migraine headaches. This is the first device of its kind and may revolutionize the way we treat headaches.?
Raleigh police are investigating an early morning shooting.