Jacksonville mobile home catches fire with teen inside - WNCT

Jacksonville mobile home catches fire with teen inside

Posted: Updated:
JACKSONVILLE, N.C. -

A Jacksonville mobile home is a total loss after a late night fire

the home is in the 1100 block of Old Maplehurst Road.

Fire Marshal Brian Kelly tells us the fire started around 11:30 Thursday night. A teenager was inside the home at the time. He was not injured.

Kelly says the fire has been ruled unintentional.

Powered by WorldNow

3221 South Evans Street
Greenville N.C. 27834

Telephone: 252.355.8500
Fax: 252.355.8568
Email: newsdesk@wnct.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.