Zebulon house fire ruled accidental - Greenville, NC | News | Weather | Sports - WNCT.com

Zebulon house fire ruled accidental

Posted: Updated:

An early morning fire at a Zebulon home on West Gannon Ave. has been ruled accidental by officials.

A call came in at 1:09 a.m. of a reported house fire at 311 West Gannon Ave. The fire was in the attic of the home.

The family was home at the time but managed to get out and call 911.

Officials said there was heavy damage to the attic and the family will stay somewhere else until repairs can be made on the home.

No other details were released.

Powered by WorldNow

3221 South Evans Street
Greenville N.C. 27834

Telephone: 252.355.8500
Fax: 252.355.8568
Email: newsdesk@wnct.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.