Fire crews respond to grease fire in Greenville - Greenville, NC | News | Weather | Sports - WNCT.com

Fire crews respond to grease fire in Greenville

Posted: Updated:

Several fire crews responded to a grease fire in Greenville Wednesday afternoon.

The fire is in a unit at Wildwood Villas on Beech Street. Fire officials tell us it started on the stove, then spread up into the kitchen cabinets.

The people inside the home were able to make it out with no injuries. We're told some first responders have been treated for smoke inhalation.

9 On Your Side has a crew on the scene and will keep you updated as we learn more.

Powered by WorldNow

3221 South Evans Street
Greenville N.C. 27834

Telephone: 252.355.8500
Fax: 252.355.8568
Email: newsdesk@wnct.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.