Fireworks store catches fire, dangerous impromptu show ensues - WNCT

Fireworks store catches fire, dangerous impromptu show ensues

Posted: Updated:
ROCHESTER, I.N. -

A fireworks store in Indiana caught fire earlier this week and what you'd expect to happen, is exactly what happened.

Firefighters had to dodge fireworks ignited by the flames and it took several hours to get the fire under control.

Sheriff's officials say the building also housed an antiques store.

Thankfully no one was inside at the time and no injuries were reported.

Powered by WorldNow

3221 South Evans Street
Greenville N.C. 27834

Telephone: 252.355.8500
Fax: 252.355.8568
Email: newsdesk@wnct.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.