Firefighters called to stove fire at Greenville Home-Towne Suite - WNCT

Firefighters called to stove fire at Greenville Home-Towne Suites

Posted: Updated:
GREENVILLE, N.C. -

Firefighters helped clear smoke from a room at the Home-Towne Suites in Greenville Saturday.

It happened around 4:30 p.m. at the extended stay hotel after firefighters say a pot on a kitchen stove caught fire.

Five engines and three EMS teams responded from Station 2 and quickly got the situation under control. 

The building was evacuated and minimal damage was reported.  No one was injured.

Powered by WorldNow

3221 South Evans Street
Greenville N.C. 27834

Telephone: 252.355.8500
Fax: 252.355.8568
Email: newsdesk@wnct.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.