Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Five Deloitte professionals have been named to Legal Media Group's Best of the Best USA 2013 listing of the top transfer pricing advisers in the United States.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120803/MM52028LOGO-a )
The following Deloitte Tax LLP partners and principals are recognized in the Best of the Best USA 2013 Transfer Pricing guide:
- Mark Nehoray is a partner in Deloitte's Los Angeles office and the leader of Deloitte's Pacific Southwest region transfer pricing practice. He has nearly 28 years of experience in public accounting and private industry and is the transfer pricing adviser to some of the world's largest multinationals. Mark has been the Dbriefs host for Deloitte's highly successful transfer pricing webcast series since the program's inception in 2003.
- Robert Plunkett is a principal in Deloitte's New York office, the Northeast regional transfer pricing leader, and the global leader of Deloitte's financial services transfer pricing group. Plunkett serves some of Deloitte's largest clients and has managed projects ranging from analysis of global trading derivatives to assistance with pricing the assumption of credit risk.
- Keith Reams is a principal in Deloitte's San Francisco office and the U.S. and global clients and markets leader for Deloitte Tax's transfer pricing practice. Reams also serves on the global tax management team for Deloitte's technology, media, and telecommunications industry group and is a leader in the area of transfer pricing for newly emerging industries. He has advised clients in 33 countries across the globe on issues ranging from intercompany pricing transactions to international tax planning. Reams was recently featured in International Tax Review's "Tax Controversy Leaders" guide.
- John Wells is a principal in Deloitte's Dallas office and the Mid-America leader of Deloitte's transfer pricing practice and the global transfer pricing leader for Deloitte's oil and gas industry. He specializes in quantitative analysis in transfer pricing, as well as in tax issues related to labor reform, fiscal policy and intangible valuation. Wells has served clients across the industry spectrum, including Fortune 500 companies in chemicals, energy, engineering, manufacturing, retail, software, and telecommunications.
- Todd Wolosoff is a partner in Deloitte's New York office and the global and U.S. managing partner for Deloitte's transfer pricing practice. Wolosoff has over 25 years of experience in representing multinational corporations in transfer pricing and international tax matters. Prior to his current roles, he led the Northeast region transfer pricing practice since its inception. Wolosoff was recently featured in International Tax Review's "Tax Controversy Leaders" guide and is also included on Legal Media Group's Global Best of the Best 2013 list. Wolosoff is the only partner from the Big Four professional services organizations to be listed this year on both the Best of the Best USA and the Global Best of the Best lists.
"Having worked extensively with Mark, Rob, Keith and John throughout my career, as well as serving with them on the U.S. transfer pricing executive team, I know that this great honor for them is very well deserved," said Wolosoff. "They all deliver world class client service and are active thought leaders contributing to the advancement of our profession."
Read the full list of recognized tax professionals in the most recent edition of Best of the Best USA 2013 Guide.
To develop the Best of the Best USA 2013 lists, Legal Media Group conducted a12-month study of experienced professionals in 13 practice areas, delivering more than 4,000 questionnaires to senior practitioners or in-house counsel in 12 jurisdictions. Research is structured such that Expert Guides, a series of handbooks listing the world's leading lawyers and legal advisers, offers the most accurate insight into the leading practitioners in each practice area. Tax professionals included in the Best of the Best lists are peer-nominated through these questionnaires; nominations are analyzed and screened for firm, network, and alliance bias. Each candidate is then independently assessed through a series of interviews with clients and peers. Those who received the most votes in each practice area are included in the 2013 USA edition.
About Deloitte Tax LLP
Deloitte offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help organizations excel.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.