Recipe from Viveca Wallingford of N.C.
- 1 package frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 3 to 4 cups of mild cheddar cheese
- 1 regular size package sour cream
- 1 small onion
- 1 regular size can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 stick melted butter of margarine
- 1/2 tsp. reg salt
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
Mix all above ingredients together & bake at 350 degrees in a greased casserole dish for 30 minutes.
Mix together 6 cups of Rice Krispies (generic is fine) and 1 stick of melted butter. Put on top of potato mixture & bake 30 more mins.