RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State guard Blake Harris is no longer on the N.C. State basketball team, the school’s athletic department announced Thursday.
The junior departed the Wolfpack program for personal reasons, the school said.
Harris, a Chapel Hill native, transferred to N.C. State as a sophomore after playing his freshman year at Missouri.
He averaged 3.1 points and 1.5 assists per game last season.
Future plans for Harris were not immediately available.
- NC COVID-19 UPDATE: Nearly 1,400 new cases reported Saturday
- Tampa troopers help deliver baby on side of road
- War Story: World War II Veteran shares his journey through battle caused hate, to find love
- Christy’s Euro Pub closes temporarily, potential COVID-19 exposure
- Louisville community honors and celebrates Breonna Taylor’s life