CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) – Michael Devoe had 20 points including the go-ahead layup with 15 seconds left as Georgia Tech rallied from nine points down with five minutes left to defeat Clemson 65-62.
The Yellow Jackets end the season on a satisfying note after announcing earlier this week it would not contest its NCAA ban on playing in the postseason this year.
Georgia Tech ends the year winning four straight and six of its past seven as it goes to 17-14 overall and 11-9 in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Clemson had a chance to tie, but Tevin Mack missed a 3-pointer with two seconds left.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Case managers are ‘unsung heroes’ of COVID-19 hospital care
- Pregnant Missouri woman stabbed to death on Thanksgiving; man she met online charged
- Peaches Records: A Wonderland of New Orleans Music
- Morganton woman arrested for sex act with foster child
- Not all the same: There are some hand sanitizers the FDA says consumers should avoid using. Here’s the full list.