BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Nonprofit builds drive-in movie venue
- Biden to make in-person campaign appearance in Charlotte on Wednesday
- NC native on list to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- President Trump set to campaign in Charlotte on Thursday
- Voters split on affordable housing stance from U.S. Senate candidates Tillis and Cunningham