BOSTON (AP) — Elijah Hughes scored 28 points and Buddy Boeheim added 21 to lead Syracuse to an 84-71 victory over Boston College.
Bourama Sidibe had 12 rebounds for the Orange.
Derryck Thornton scored 18 points, Jay Heath had 17 and Steffon Mitchell had 11 rebounds and 10 assists for BC.
Thornton had six and Heath had five of a school-record 19 3-pointers for the Eagles, who have lost four in a row heading into the regular-season finale against No. 7 Florida State.
- Tulsa rallies past ECU, 34-30 after questionable reviews
- Parrott Academy holds off JP II, 43-32
- 1 in 5 people in NC who requested mail-in ballots have not yet voted, data shows
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression