BOSTON (AP) – Jairus Hamilton scored a career-high 23 points, Jay Heath added 15 points and Boston College snapped a four-game losing streak with a 61-56 victory over Virginia Tech.
Jared Hamilton had his only two baskets of the game in the final 3½ minutes for the Eagles. Landers Nolley II led the Hokies with 15 points and Nahiem Alleyne added 10.
Virginia Tech had won four of its last five games and its previous five against BC.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No. 19 ECU Completes Weekend Sweep Of William & Mary
- East Carolina Basketball Forces Overtime, But Cincinnati Prevails
- Archibald, Draisaitl lift Oilers over Hurricanes 4-3
- East Carolina Blanks George Washington 2-0 In Pirate Clash Finale
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars