SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — T.J. Gibbs scored 19 points and made 5-of-6 3-pointers, John Mooney notched his nation-leading 22nd double-double with 19 points and 12 rebounds, and hot-shooting Notre Dame rolled to an 87-71 victory over Miami.
Prentiss Hubb added 15 points and 10 assists as the Fighting Irish won for the sixth time in eight games.
DJ Vasiljevic, Isaiah Wong and Harlond Beverly each scored 12 points for the Hurricanes, who saw their three-game win streak snapped.
Notre Dame converted 14 of 31 from 3-point range, including 10 of 18 in the first half while building a 48-29 lead.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Kinston officials prepare for VP Mike Pence’s Sunday visit
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- WATCH: President Trump campaigns in Lumberton
- Williams, Carter lead No. 14 UNC past No. 23 NC State 48-21
- 4 people previously unaccounted following large house fire in Buxton now confirmed dead