RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — NC State’s men’s basketball team will be without one of its key contributors from last season’s roster.
DJ Funderburk, a redshirt junior, was suspended indefinitely for “violation of team policy” according to the university’s athletic office.
No specifics were made available into why exactly Funderburk was suspended.
Funderburk played in 36 games last season, starting one. He averaged 8.8 points per game, 4.2 rebounds per game and was a steady contributor from the field (55 percent) and the free throw line (78.5 percent).
- ECU Drops 59-47 Decision To Charlotte
- East Carolina Ends Season With 3-0 Loss To Wichita State
- Biden says he won’t legalize marijuana if he becomes president
- Online Originals: East Carolina Aquatics welcomes 300+ swimmers for Southeastern Classic meet
- Cape Hatteras schools closed Monday due to weather