A series of disaster information sessions that were postponed due to Hurricane Dorian, including one in Pamlico County, have been rescheduled.
The state is hosting the sessions to provide updates and receive feedback on recovery resources in hurricane-impacted areas across eastern North Carolina.
The dates and locations of the rescheduled sessions are:
- Thursday, Sept.12: First Baptist Church, 521 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Bladenboro (Bladen County)
- Tuesday, Sept.17: Eastern Baptist Association, 885 N.C. Highway 306 North, Grantsboro (Pamlico County)
- Tuesday, Sept.17: Columbus County Dream Center 403 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, Whiteville (Columbus County)
- Tuesday, Oct. 1: Saint James Pentecostal Church 23585 N.C. Highway 210, Currie (Pender County)
- Monday, Oct. 14: St. Stephens AME, 501 Red Cross Street, Wilmington (New Hanover County)
The disaster recovery information sessions are being hosted by a partnership that includes the Office of Governor Roy Cooper, North Carolina Office of Recovery and Resiliency, North Carolina Emergency Management, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, and the North Carolina Commission on Volunteerism and Community Service.
A current schedule of sessions is available online at the ReBuild NC website.