Way to go, Christian!
The Carolina Panthers Mr. Do-it-all running back gifted two Super Bowl tickets to a Marine and his wife, thanking him for his service to our country.
Though the Panthers won’t be playing when the lights come on during Super Bowl Sunday, the deed itself was good enough!
The tickets will go to Sgt Maj. Luis Leiva who is stationed at Camp Lejeune. Leiva has provided nearly 30 years of service to the United States, according to McCaffrey.
McCaffrey tweeted about the gift earlier on Wednesday.
McCaffrey teamed up with USAA and the Marine Corps Association & Foundation to award Leiva two tickets to the game in Miami.
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg
- WNCT NOW Digital News Update 9/24/2020 – Late Afternoon
- ENC civil rights leaders react to grand jury decision in Breonna Taylor case
- House Dems urge Senate to move forward with negotiations on next COVID relief bill
- 60% of students coming back to school under LCPS hybrid option