Two people have been arrested on several drug charges after officials conducted a search warrant on a residence in Havelock.
Christopher Queen, 29, and Whitney Foskey, 28, were charged with:
- Possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver schedule II
- Possession of marijuana paraphernalia
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver schedule VI
- Maintaining a dwelling
- Felony possession of schedule I
- Two counts of misdemeanor child abuse
The Havelock Police Department Narcotics Division conducted an investigation into illegal narcotic activity.
Police verified that the residents of a home on Kenneth Boulevard were involved in any suspicious activity.
Detectives along with patrol officers, the Craven County Sheriff’s Office, and the New Bern Police Department executed a search warrant at the residence.
Officials said they found a quantity of methamphetamine, a schedule II of the North Carolina Controlled Substance Act, marijuana, a Schedule VI of N.C. Act and items for processing and distributing illegal narcotics.
Queen and Foskey were given a $75,000 bond.
The case is still under investigation.