JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) Beginning Thursday, August 6 through September 30, applications are being accepted for the Spring 2021 semester for the Hope For The Warriors Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarship program.
. The program recognizes and rewards post-9/11 spouses and caregivers for their strength, fidelity and resolve despite adversity as they assume critical roles in the financial well-being of their families.
Scholarships vary from $1,500 to $2,500 and applied toward higher education at an U.S. accredited university, college or trade school.
- Honorary Scholarship – awarded to those seeking a graduate or post-graduate degree
- New Beginnings Scholarship – awarded to those pursuing an associate degree, entry-level classes or training
- Restoring Family Scholarship – awarded to spouses of the fallen
- Restoring Hope Scholarship – awarded to a Master of Social Work student
- Restoring Self Scholarship – awarded to those pursuing a bachelor
To receive an application to apply for the Spring 2021 semester, click here and apply for services.