Swansboro Fire Department investigating fire that damages room of home

Crystal Coast

SWANSBORO, N.C. (WNCT) — A fire that broke out at home on Monday damaged a room in the home.

Swansboro Fire responded to 906 Morganser Dr. to a report of a house fire Monday afternoon. The fire was put out quickly and was mainly contained to one room. There were no injuries.

Officials believe a candle was the cause of the first but were still investigating Monday afternoon, Swansboro Mayor John Davis said to WNCT’ Kayla Schmidt.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

LKQD Outstream

Trending Stories

news-app-download-apple-350x50news-app-download-android-350x50