In September, Greenville will host scientists, aviation researchers and business leaders from around the world in an international conference on cargo-carrying drones.
The 2019 Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference will take place on September 10 and 11 at the Greenville Convention Center, located at 303 Greenville Blvd Southwest.
There will be educational presentations on the following topics regarding Unmanned Cargo Aircraft:
- UCA business models – earning money with UCA
- UCA configurations:
- Large / medium size
- Last Mile delivery
- Urban space delivery
- Medical supply drones
- Regulatory / Legal issues
- What can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Market analysis
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) / UAS Traffic Management (UTM)
- Integration of systems / technologies required for UCA to operate
Organizer say the Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference will give attendees a chance to exchange ideas and network with an international community of unmanned cargo researchers, engineers, business developers, and end-users.
You can learn more about the conference and register to attend on the conference website.