Electrical issue deemed cause for Greenville spa that catches on fire Friday

Greenville

Tipp-Y-Toe Spa Fire
Photo Credit: Ford Sanders, WNCT

GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) – Greenville Fire /Rescue confirmed that a fire occurred at Tipp-Y-Toe Spa around 7:30 a.m. on Friday

All the surrounding businesses in the area of 740 Southeast Greenville Blvd. were forced to evacuate. At the time of the fire, no one was inside the shop.

Greenville Fire/Rescue later reported the fire was deemed accidental due to an electrical issue.

The business sustained significant damage from fire and water and will remain closed, GF/R officials said. There were 26 firefighters who responded to the incident Friday morning. There were no injuries.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

LKQD Outstream

Trending Stories

news-app-download-apple-350x50news-app-download-android-350x50