JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (March 2, 2021) – Beginning today, through April 30, applications are being accepted for the Fall 2021 semester for the Hope For The Warriors Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarship program.
Since 2006, Hope For The Warriors has awarded Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarships twice a year. The program recognizes and rewards post-9/11 spouses and caregivers for their strength, fidelity, and resolve despite adversity as they assume critical roles in the financial well-being of their families.
Scholarships vary from $1,500 to $2,500 and applied toward higher education at an U.S. accredited university, college or trade school.
- Honorary Scholarship – awarded to those seeking a graduate or post-graduate degree.
- New Beginnings Scholarship – awarded to those pursuing an associate degree, entry-level classes, or training.
- Restoring Family Scholarship – awarded to spouses of the fallen.
- Restoring Hope Scholarship – awarded to a Master of Social Work student.
- Restoring Self Scholarship – awarded to those pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
Since the program’s inception, Hope For The Warriors has granted 157 Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarships totaling $439,707.
To receive an application to apply for the Fall 2021 semester, visit hopeforthewarriors.org and apply for services.