GFR: Greenville duplex fire ruled accidental

Local

GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) A structure fire reported Wednesday morning at a duplex in Greenville has been ruled as accidental, officials said.

Greenville Fire/Rescue responded to the scene.

Officials said one person was displaced.

According to GFR Public Information Officer, Rebekah Thurston, the fire started in the area of the charcoal grill on the back deck.

Stay with 9OYS for more updates.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

LKQD Outstream

news-app-download-apple-350x50news-app-download-android-350x50