WINTERVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) – A Winterville man was arrested on multiple drug charges following a vehicle stop on Monday morning.
At approximately 1:44 a.m., a deputy with the Pitt County Sheriff’s Office, with assistance from Winterville police, initiated a vehicle stop on Church Street near Laurie Ellis Road.
The driver was identified as Dedrick Cornelius, 42, of Winterville. Deputies said they found a bag of marijuana, a bag containing both Xanax and Oxycodone and $200. A search of the vehicle led deputies to find more marijuana and a powder substance believed to be cocaine.
Hart was charged with:
- Possession with intent to sell/deliver cocaine
- Possession with intent to sell/deliver narijuana
- Possession with intent to sell/deliver schedule IV controlled sustance
- Possion with intent to sell/deliver schedule II ontroled sustcnace
- Maintaina vehicle forcontrolled sustance
- Possion of marijuana up to ½ ounce
Hart remains in custody at the Pitt County Detention Center under a $60,000 bond.