Barbecue grill caused overnight fire, Southern Shores officials say

News

SOUTHERN SHORES, N.C, (WAVY) – Officials in Southern Shores responded to a fire early Sunday morning.

Both Southern Shores Police and Fire Departments were called to 103 High Dune Loop at approximately 2:15 a.m. Sunday.

This was the second fire that occurred on Sunday along with another one on Duck Road.

Officials say the fire at High Dune Loops was caused by a barbecue grill near the house.

Everyone in the home were able to get out and no injuries were reported.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

news-app-download-apple-350x50news-app-download-android-350x50