Yes, we would like fries with our morning coffee, please!
Of course, we mean donut fries.
Dunkin’ Donuts announced Wednesday they will soon be serving up Donut Fries to customers nationwide starting Monday, July 2.
But what are they exactly?
“Donut Fries feature individual pieces of delicious, buttery croissant style donut dough that are tossed in cinnamon sugar and served warm with just the right amount of crisp,” according to a company press release.
One order of Donut Fries comes with five pieces and will cost you $2.
Donut Fries were tested at a small number of locations in Boston and Providence, Rhode Island last year and were such a hit, they decided to roll them out nationwide.
Donut Fries are available for a limited time only this summer.
Would you try them?
- OAKLAND DISPENSARY PULLS PRODUCTS OVER ‘PERMIT PATTY’ VIDEO
- MOM WHOSE KID SOLD DRINKS ON WHY NO ONE ASKED SON FOR PERMIT
- SF RESTAURANT SERVING UP WORLD’S FIRST ROBOT-MADE BURGER
- WOMAN KILLED MAN SHE MET ON DATING WEBSITE, DEPUTIES SAY
- SIGN IN ANTIQUE SHOP CAUSES CONTROVERSY