Fire started by leaking heater destroys Warsaw home

News
image001_561513

WARSAW, N.C. (WNCT) — A home in Warsaw was destroyed Friday morning by a fire started by a leaking kerosene or oil heater.

The Warsaw Fire Department responded around 8 a.m. to 744 East Hill Street.

The family who lived there got out safely, and there are no injuries.

The house is a total loss, and Hill Street is closed between E. Chelly and Memorial.

Faison Fire and Rescue also came out to assist, and the Red Cross is on the scene.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

LKQD Outstream

Trending Stories

news-app-download-apple-350x50news-app-download-android-350x50