KENANSVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) - The Duplin County Sheriff's Office arrested 14 people as part of 'Operation Dirty Santa'.
As part of the operation, deputies conducted purchases throughout the areas of Pink Hill, Beulaville, Wallace, Rose Hill, Magnolia, Warsaw, and Faison.
The investigation was targeting drug dealers in the Duplin County area.
According to deputies, many substances were purchased ranging from methamphetamine, pills, crack cocaine, marijuana, and heroin from a large number of dealers.
The following were arrested and sent to the Duplin County Jail with bonds ranging from $15,000 to $70,000:
- Joseph R. Robinson of Faison
- Retha G. Jones, of Faison
- Jonathan A. Leak, of Magnolia
- Donte A. Keith, of Magnolia
- James L. Murphy, Magnolia
- Robert G. Wells, of Rose Hill
- Anton C. Keith, of Rose Hill
- Anthony J. Boney Jr., of Rose Hill
- Amanda L. Patrick, of Wallace
- Geoffrey M. Rice, of Chinquapin
- Lassan D. Parker, of Beulaville
- Travis A. Chestnut, of Beulaville
- William E. Humphrey, of Beulaville
- Corbin E. Moore, of Kinston
The investigation is still ongoing and additional arrests are expected