GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) - A 17-year-old teen has been arrested after officials said they found 11 rifles and drugs during a search warrant in Ayden.
Christian Sugg, 17, was charged with:
- Possession with intent to sell, and deliver marijuana
- Possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver schedule IV controlled substances
- Possession of heroin
- Maintain a vehicle or dwelling for controlled substances
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
The Pitt County Sheriff's Office Street Crimes Unit, along with the Narcotics Unit and the K-9 Unit, executed a search warrant at the 6000 block of Stokestown Saint John's Road in Ayden on January 11.
They were assisted by the Ayden and the Grifton police departments.
Officials said they found 11 rifles, 1 pistol, over 200 rounds of ammunition, 105 grams of marijuana, .6 grams of heroin, 34 xanax, 10 vials or marijuana wax, four glass bongs, two digital scales and $640.
The estimated street value of the recovered drug is $7,725, officials said.
Sugg was arrested and sent to the Pitt County Detention Center under a $60,000 bond.
More arrests are expected.
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Baby dies after assault by mom's boyfriend on Valentine's Day, Raleigh police say
- Trump's emergency declaration is already facing legal challenges
- Volunteers in Kinston give out free smoke detectors
- NC Supreme Court justice speaks at Black History Month event