MAC Cosmetics is releasing a line of makeup on Thursday that honors late R&B star Aaliyah.
The limited-edition collection includes lipstick, eye shadow, bronzing powder, and lip pencils.
“Now, MAC Aaliyah lets countless fans celebrate their devotion to the music and style trailblazer of a generation,” MAC said online.
The makeup will be available in stores Thursday, but if you can’t wait until then, it’s already available online, and some of the items are already sold out.
The first 100 people at MAC stores on Thursday will get a free Aaliyah poster with the purchase of an item from the collection, according to a Aaliyah For MAC’s Twitter page.
Aaliyah died in a plane crash in the Bahamas back in 2001. She was 22.
- IMMIGRANT KIDS SEEN HELD IN FENCED CAGES AT BORDER FACILITY
- PHOTO: DEAD GREAT WHITE SHARK WASHES UP ON APTOS BEACH
- STUDY: MILLIONS OF HOMES AT RISK OF CHRONIC FLOODING THIS CENTURY
- RAPPER XXXTENTACION SHOT DEAD IN FLORIDA
- DISNEY ISSUES SEIZURE WARNING FOR ‘INCREDIBLES 2’