A man has been arrested after deputies said they found drug and four firearms during a search warrant in Duplin County.
Richard Pringle was charged with:
- Trafficking in cocaine by possession
- Trafficking in cocaine by manufacture
- Possession with intent to manufacture, sell, and deliver cocaine
- Maintaining a place to keep controlled substances
- Four counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- Possession of a firearm with an altered serial number
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
The Duplin County Sheriff’s Office conducted a search warrant on Pringle’s residence located on Blue Newkirk Road near Magnolia on December 19.
Deputies said they found approximately 378 grams of powdered cocaine, 28 grams of crack cocaine, four firearms including an AK-47, two pistols, and a rifle (one of the pistols serial number was altered) and over $4,000.
Pringle is a convicted felon, deputies said.
He was sent to the Duplin County Jail under a $750,000 bond.