Firefighters rescued riders from a roller coaster that derailed Thursday night in Florida.
According to the Dayton Beach Fire Department, the incident happened at the Daytona Beach Boardwalk.
Two riders fell 34-feet to the ground, fire officials said.
Ten riders have been rescued and 6 taken to a local hospital.
Update: 10 riders rescued. 6 taken to hospital.— DaytonaBeachFireDept (@DaytonaBeachFD) June 15, 2018
9 riders total extricated from the roller coaster. 6 of which being transported to the hospital. Unknown extent of injuries. 2 patients fell to ground from 34 feet.— DaytonaBeachFireDept (@DaytonaBeachFD) June 15, 2018
#DBFD on scene at the Boardwalk in Daytona Beach rescuing riders from a roller coaster car that derailed and are hanging pic.twitter.com/BFDRa8hFiI— DaytonaBeachFireDept (@DaytonaBeachFD) June 15, 2018
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION