OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – In Florida golfing hazards are just a tad different than everywhere else.
Steel Lafferty tells WFLA he was playing a round of golf at the ChampionsGate Country Club in Osceola County on Wednesday when a seven-foot gator decided to take a leisurely stroll near his ball.
“Golfing in Florida is just different… 🐊,” Steel wrote on his now viral Instagram video.
The clip has been viewed over 63,000 times.
Lafferty tells News Channel 8 the gator did not cause any distraction however as he made par on the hole.
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- Dunkin’ offers free coffee in National Coffee Day ‘takeover’
- Man reunited with late wife’s photo after it blew away during Hurricane Sally
- Brooks County Sheriff receives poison ricin from woman who sent it to President Trump
- Both Republican members of NC State Board of Elections resign