SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Amazon announced Monday it’s looking to hire more workers in an effort to keep up with the high demand during the coronavirus pandemic.
Positions that need to be filled include warehouse, shopper, and delivery jobs across the United States.
Amazon also said temporary jobs are available for those whose hours have been cut amid the pandemic.
“We know many people have been economically impacted as jobs in areas like hospitality, restaurants, and travel are lost or furloughed as part of this crisis and we welcome anyone out of work to join us at Amazon until things return to normal and their past employer is able to bring them back,” Amazon said in a statement.
To learn more about open positions and apply, visit amazon.com/jobsnow.
- 870,000 Americans filed new unemployment claims last week
- Craven CC receives $220k to fund scholarships for multiple programs
- President Trump set to pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- State leaders urge families to use child safety seats properly
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?