SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KRON) — Governor Gavin Newsom and his family are quarantining after being exposed to COVID-19.
Gov. Newsom said three of his children were exposed to a CHP officer who tested positive for the virus.
The governor said he and his wife Jennifer did not have direct contact with the officer.
He says the entire family tested negative Sunday, but will still quarantine for 14 days as part of local guidance.
- Guatemalan soccer player among victims of migrant massacre
- ‘I didn’t mean to hurt them.’ Roger Self emotional in court while pleading guilty in deadly crash
- A Jordan shoe wall and City Edition gear: Behind the scenes of Hornets team store
- Love for old houses turns Cary mom’s casual hobby into a booming business
- More testing needed to better understand how widespread COVID-19 variants are, officials say