SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Krispy Kreme wants to make your new year a little sweeter.
Behold their new Mini Doughnuts, which launched Monday and will be permanent additions to the menu.
They come in four varieties: Original Glazed, Chocolate Iced Glazed, Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles, and Strawberry Iced with Sprinkles.
The mini doughnuts are modeled after the chain’s four most popular doughnuts and are 90 calories each, the company said.
To make things even sweeter, Krispy Kreme is inviting you to “cheat sweet” every Monday afternoon where participating locations will be hosting “Mini Monday Break.”
From 4-7 p.m. every Monday in January, you can get a free mini doughnut at any participating location.
To find a participating location near you, click here.
You can check out Krispy Kreme’s commercial featuring Shaq and the minis here:
- Matthews retirement home changing name to remove ‘plantation’ amid growing movement
- Pitt County man looks to support foster children this Christmas season
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- Ice-T says ‘no-masker’ father-in-law is ‘a believer now’ after 40 days in ICU battling COVID-19
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season