TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- Minneapolis prepares for possible unrest as Chauvin goes on trial
- White House COVID-19 team holds briefing as fully vaccinated Americans await guidance
- ‘We didn’t see it approaching’: NC woman says she thinks animal that attacked her was coyote
- Stimulus check calculator: Do you qualify for $1,400?
- Thieves swipe woman’s 500-pound safe filled with treasures, including lock of Alexander Hamilton’s hair