If you’re a female photographer/filmmaker looking to take your career to the next level — we’ve got an opportunity to share!
Sony is looking for five lady photographers or filmmakers to be part of its Alpha Female program, with the initiative of giving more opportunities to females in a male-dominated industry.
Those selected will receive:
- A $25,000 grant to support your work
- $5,000 to spend on Sony gear
- Mentorship from a successful Sony Alpha Female
- The chance to have your work displayed in exhibitions in New York City and Los Angeles
Among the application requirements:
- One-minute video introduction of yourself
- Work samples
- Essay about your biggest career challenge
- Pitch how you would achieve your career goals and dreams with the program
- A budget outlining how the grant money would be put to use if you won it
The deadline for applications is Oct. 7.
Winners will be announced mid-October.
To learn more, click here.