No injuries after car catches fire in Beaufort

News
BEAUFORT CAR FIRE 1_1535496434532.JPG.jpg

There was no injuries after a car caught fire in the Town of Beaufort today.

The Beaufort Fire Department responded to the call on Front Street around 5 p.m. Tuesday evening.

The owners of the vehicle, a 2006 Chevy TrailBlazer, were inside the vehicle when they observed smoke. They drove from the 200 block of Front Street to the 700 block, where they parked the car and exited the vehicle.
 
According to Beaufort Fire Department Captain Sean Cowley, the fire originated as an electrical fire from under the dashboard. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

news-app-download-apple-350x50news-app-download-android-350x50