RALEIGH, N.C. – Several ferry routes, including those running to and from Ocracoke, have now resumed regular schedules, as high winds from this weekend’s storm have subsided.
The ferries serving Ocracoke-Hatteras, Ocracoke-Cedar Island and Ocracoke-Swan Quarter have all been reopened on the following regular schedules:
- Hatteras-Ocracoke: 6 a.m., 9 a.m., noon, 3 p.m., 6 p.m., midnight
- Ocracoke-Hatteras: 4:30 a.m., 7:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- Cedar Island-Ocracoke: 10:30 a.m., 4 p.m.
- Ocracoke-Cedar Island: 7:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
- Swan Quarter-Ocracoke: 10 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
- Ocracoke-Swan Quarter: 10 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
The Currituck-Knotts Island Ferry operations have resumed regular schedule at 10 a.m.
Other ferries have resumed their regular schedules.
Cherry Branch-Minnesott Beach is operating on a one-boat schedule because a boat with mechanical issues is being repaired.
If you need updates on schedules, please follow NCDOT Ferry Division on social.