FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) — President Donald Trump will be making his fourth campaign visit to North Carolina in as long as a month when he visits Fayetteville on Saturday.
Trump is set to host a “Great American Comeback Event” at the Fayetteville Regional Airport on Sept. 19.
The campaign visit is listed as a “General Admission” event. Doors are expected to open at 3 p.m.
Trump was at Mills River in the North Carolina mountains and at the National Republican Convention in Charlotte on Aug. 24.
He was in Wilmington at the coast on Sept. 2, where he toured the Battleship North Carolina and designated Wilmington a WWII Heritage City.
Trump made a stop in Winston-Salem on Sept. 8.
For more information, click here.
- Greenville and ECU Police search for armed robbery suspect
- How do I cure a hangover?
- Fresh pizza vending machine prompts curiosity and horror in Rome
- Hank Azaria on decision to stop voicing Apu on The Simpsons: ‘Let’s let people quite literally speak for themselves’
- Twitter introduces ‘Tip Jar’ that allows you to pay users for tweets