The first documentary feature chronicling the rescue of Thailand’s Wild Boar soccer team will air on the Discovery Channel in just a few days.
According to Entertainment Weekly, “Operation Thai Cave Rescue” will air Friday, July 13 at 7 p.m. local time on Discovery Channel.
The hourlong special will air again on Saturday, July 14 at 7 p.m. local time on Science Channel.
The documentary will focus on the scientific and tech innovations used in the rescue, as well as interviews with medical and mental health experts, cave diving instructions and rescue experts.
The film will also examine the rescue operation, including the geology of the cave and how the team survived for nearly two weeks without food.
ITN Productions is producing the documentary discovery channel, with Jon Bardin and Andrew O’Connel of Discovery serving as executive producers with ITN’s Ian Russell.
- POLICE: RICHMOND HOMEOWNER SHOOTS INTRUDER SEVERAL TIMES
- DOGS SWIPE MAIL CARRIER’S LUNCH AND REACTION GOES VIRAL
- STARBUCKS EMPLOYEE FIRED AFTER MOCKING STUTTERING CUSTOMER
- VIRAL VIDEO: WHITE MAN CHALLENGES BLACK FAMILY’S POOL MEMBERSHIP
- MAN DIES AFTER GETTING SUCKED INTO DELTA DRAIN PIPE IN STOCKTON