BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On September 11, the fifth annual Tunnel to Towers 5K Run & Walk will be taking place in Cheektowaga.
The event, which was established in memory of fallen 9/11 firefighter Stephen Siller, will honor local first responders, as well as military service members.
Starting at Bellevue Fire Company, runners and walkers will go around Como Park before finishing back at the fire station. It will begin at 10:30 a.m.
To register for the event, click or tap here.
- Gabby Petito case: Protesters yell outside Brian Laundrie’s home amid manhunt
- Move over, calculator: These apps solve math problems by taking a picture
- Quitting smoking leads to people eating more junk food, Study Finds
- Tempted to take expired medicines? Here’s what you need to know
- Dave Bautista adopts abused puppy ‘Penny’ after offering $5K reward for information