WASHINGTON, N.C. (WNCT) — A Beaufort County man is facing multiple drug charges after his arrest on Feb. 3.
Deputies said Joshua Brandon Jones, 33, of 132 Country Dr. in Washington, was arrested by members of the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office Drug Unit. He was charged with the following:
- Possession with Intent to Sell and Deliver Ecstasy (MDMA) a Schedule I Controlled Substance
- Possession with Intent to Sell and Deliver Marijuana
- Manufacture Marijuana
- Possession of Cocaine
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of a Firearm by a Felon
- Resisting a Public Officer
Jones’ arrest stemmed from a search warrant that was executed at his home. They found marijuana plants, marijuana packaged for resale, Ecstasy (MDMA) pills, cocaine, a Taurus 9 mm pistol and $1,608.
Jones was being held in the Beaufort County Detention Center under a $50,000 secured bond.