- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Greensboro says 1M gallons wastewater spilled during Michael
- GOP lawmakers say they're ready to OK $800M in Florence aid
- Family of Fayetteville teen girl shot, killed speaks out
- U.S. Army Reserve Soldier convicted of sex trafficking
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump to visit Florida, Georgia; search ongoing for missing
- White House: 'Stern' action over Saudi journalist if needed
- Sears files for Chapter 11 amid plunging sales, massive debt
- GOP plays blame game while fighting to save House majority
WASHINGTON (AP) - Live from the Oval Office, it's Kanye West with a jaw-dropping performance. The rapper didn't rap. But, seated across from President Donald Trump at the Resolute Desk, the musician delivered a rambling, multipart monologue Thursday that touched on social issues, hydrogen planes, mental health, endorsement deals, politics and oh so much more.Read More »
SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) -- As Floridians prepare for Hurricane Michael, one sheriff's office is having some fun and telling a well-known storm tracker to stay away.Read More »