WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) – Trevor Lawrence threw for 351 yards and combined for three touchdowns, and No. 1 Clemson continued its domination of Wake Forest with a 37-13 victory in the season opener for both teams.
Trevor Etienne ran for 102 yards and a touchdown for Clemson, which improved to 70-5 since the start of the 2015 season under coach Dabo Swinney.
Clemson has now outscored Wake Forest 152-19 over the last three seasons, holding the Demon Deacons to just one touchdown.
- Texas family devastated after beloved dog shot in head, left in ditch
- New video shows more strange lights around Las Vegas
- Video shows UPS driver brought to tears when entire town surprises him with thank you party
- Senate Republicans delay vote on COVID-19 relief bill
- Study: Employment rose among those in free money experiment