BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Hendon Hooker ran for a career-high 164 yards and three touchdowns and threw for a score in No. 23 Virginia Tech’s 40-14 victory over Boston College on Saturday night.
Khalil Herbert added 143 yards rushing for the Hokies.
Virginia Tech improved to 3-1 overall and in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
The Hokies chalked up 350 yards on the ground while bouncing back from a road loss to North Carolina.
The Eagles are 3-2 overall and 2-2 in the ACC.
- Law enforcement officers across NC to join in procession to honor fallen Nash County deputy
- A Time For Science gets major new state partnership
- American Airlines suspends flights at PGV until January
- Watts scores 20, No. 8 Michigan State beats No. 6 Duke 75-69
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record