RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — It’s now week 7 and the Carolina Panthers are on a roll!
Since Kyle Allen stepped in as starting quarterback, the Panthers are 4-0, including an impressive win in week 6 against the Buccaneers in London.
Now, the team gets a bye week. But, on a week that is generally supposed to be about rest and resetting, the Panthers are faced with a dilemma.
Quarterback Cam Newton is expected to be back at practice and will surely be looking to take over again as the starter.
What will head coach Ron Rivera do? What would you do? The crew will discuss that and more on the week 7 edition of Black and Blue Huddle!
- Patterson steps up, leads No. 20 Hokies past NC State 45-24
- JPII Wins Season Opener Over Cary Christian 44-6
- Armstrong, Davis help Virginia rally past winless Duke 38-20
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Kelci’s Corner- Pirate Football Season Opener